Addiction Educational Resources
We believe that the more you understand about the disease of addiction, the more you can prepare to either overcome addiction yourself, or to support a loved one who is struggling with addiction. Keep scrolling to find helpful resources.
If you or someone you love needs help with addiction right away, reach out now and we will be there for you.
We know what it feels like to have a new chance at life.
We want you to feel that, too.
- 12-Step Programs
- About Ketamine and Addiction
- Adulting 101: Millennial Life Skills Classes
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depression and Addiction: Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Support Animals
- Experiential Therapy for Treating Addiction
- Medical Detox Vs. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Person First Language
- Sober Night Activities in Mission Viejo, Orange County
- Percocet Addiction and Abuse
- What Is the Mind-Body Connection?
- Co-Dependency: What Makes a Relationship Co-Dependent And The Connection to Addiction
- Self-Care That Works: Real Ways to Support Mental and Physical Health To Achieve Your Goals