Addiction Educational Resources
We believe that the more you understand about the disease of addiction, the more you can prepare to either overcome addiction yourself, or to support a loved one who is struggling with addiction. Keep scrolling to find helpful resources.
If you or someone you love needs help with addiction right away, reach out now and we will be there for you.
Get Help Now
- Depression and Addiction: Dual Diagnosis
- Adulting 101: Millennial Life Skills Classes
- Emotional Support Animals
- Experiential Therapy for Treating Addiction
- Medical Detox Vs. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Person First Language
- What Is the Mind-Body Connection?
- About Ketamine and Addiction
- Sober Night Activities in Mission Viejo, Orange County
- 12-Step Programs